Friday, October 06, 2006

Next Meeting

Hi Teams,

I will be hosting the next meeting for Lego Robotics teams. This will be an opportunity for you to bring along some team members and work on Nano Quest. Here is the info:

Location: Frank Roberts Junior High (Foxtrap Access Road, CBS)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 14, 2006
Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm

We will be in the gym and we will have two mats setup to work on. If you want your students to work on the mat you will need to bring the following items:

- your computer with the programming software
- your robot and robotics kit
- extension cords

I would like to keep the numbers down due to supervision concerns so I ask that a maximum of 10 students per team be allowed. Please keep in mind that students will not be allowed outside the gym area and that you will be responsible for your students.

I am requiring a confirmation if you plan to attend and please include how many students you will be bringing. The reason is that I need to setup the gym and this can be a lot of work if the numbers are large. Deadline for confirming your attendance is Wednesday, Oct. 3rd. If you do not email me I will assume you are not coming.

I would like you to treat this as an opportunity for students to get together and learn from each other so please come with a spirit of co-operation. Also come prepared with questions and issues you wish to discuss.

Thomas